Want to write for Best of Budgets? We accept guest posts on a very limited basis provided they meet our stringent quality standards.
We’re looking for original, high quality articles that offer unique and helpful insight in the following niches:
- Saving and budgeting money
- Creative ways to make money, or your own personal journey (income reports, your success stories etc)
- Health and productivity
- Work life balance
Articles that tell a personal story or are jammed packed with actionable tips are will greatly improve your chances of getting your article published on BoB. If accepted, the article must be 100% exclusive to our site forever.
While there is no minimum word count, 800 – 2,000 is a sweet spot for us. The article should contain lots of links to helpful resources. 1-2 links can be to your own site provided they add direct value and logical sense. No links to affiliate pages allowed, all links must be 100% informational.
What we’re not looking for:
- Articles that offer no new insight or emotions compared to the 100 other articles on the exact same topic
- Articles clearly written just for SEO purposes
- Good content delivered poorly (long paragraphs, grammar mistakes etc).
If you’re fully on board with our requirements, fill out the below form to submit a completed article for consideration: